Conference/event planners/co-ordinators organising conferences/events either external or internal. (This course does not cover organising exhibitions)
This key objective of this interactive one day workshop is to ensure that delegates leave with a good grounding in understanding what needs to be considered and why when organising an event.
• Set objectives for the event
• Manage the logistics of any event whether internal or external
• Co-ordinate the attendance of delegates
• Produce a checklist of items to consider when planning and organising events.
• Choose appropriate venues based on the objectives of the event
• Liaise with Venue Management to ensure accurate delivery of requirements
• Plan contingencies for ‘unavoidable’ happenings
• Manage timely communication of the event
• Handle delegates upon arrival and between session or presentations
• Organise sufficient staff cover to aid delegates at all times
• Brief supporting staff as to their roles and responsibilities and standards expected