Delivery and accountability are the biggest enemies in the event industry. This interactive course will enable participants to plan their work load, to fit the budget. It will identify project planning and give responsibility and accountability to each team member.
This workshop is aimed at managers of people and/or processes from all event departments of conferences, exhibitions or awards including sales, marketing, operations, finance and administration. It has been developed for all who have delivery responsibilities at some point in the event cycle where their input is business critical.
This one day workshop will provide delegates with the tools they need to design their own critical path analysis. Delegates will come away with an in depth understanding of the need for a detailed time and action plan.
• To identify every job required to produce successful events
• To identify who and which department has responsibility to deliver
• To identify time lines to execute each and every job on time
• To identify to all delegates what each team member’s responsibility is
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
• What are the time critical factors influencing events
• Impact of each department’s time planning
• Ordering and importance
• Critical path exercise
• Budget Implications
• Avoiding common pitfalls
• Action planning